In Singapore, you need a corporate secretary to ensure all relevant statutory obligations of your company are met.
Still undecided on which business structure to use?
Each has its pros and cons.
Which works best for you?
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Private Limited (Pte Ltd)
- Limited (Ltd)
Save yourself the headache. Talk to us.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Once your company is incorporated, a corporate secretary has 4 key duties:
- Maintain and update statutory registers of your company,
- Prepare resolutions and ensure timely lodgment of all returns,
- Provide administrative support to attend and prepare minutes of meetings,
- Ensure your company are in proper compliance with any statutory requirements and provisions.
Many company directors have been penalized with heavy fines for noncompliance. Most of the time, this is because of innocent mistakes. Perhaps they just did not seek the right help.
A qualified company secretary ensures total compliance at all times.
Preparing annual return for filing with ACRA
Preparing for the company’s annual general meeting
Preparing board resolutions and minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
Preparing minutes / resolutions and lodging relevant returns with ACRA where necessary
Maintaining and updating statutory records of the company
- Register of Members
- Register of Company Charges
- Register of Directors, Secretaries, CEOs and Auditors
- Register of Nominee Directors
- Register of Directors’ Interests in Shares and Debentures
- Register of Controllers
- Register of Debenture Holders
- Minutes books of the proceedings of general and board meetings
Filing with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”)
- Filing notices of appointment, removal, and resignation of directors, CEOs, company secretary or auditors
- Filing annual return
- Filing changes in company’s name
- Filing changes in share capital
Why Partner with AnC?
We will give you the focus that your business demands. As your company secretary, we are 100% on board in terms of motivation, responsibility, time and commitment.
Can non-specialists and freelancers pay full attention to legal updates and advise you promptly and adequately?
With a combined experience of more than 70 years, we have the required knowledge of Singapore laws and the legal developments to advise you accordingly.
We will watch your back fully. The authorities may require your business records at any time. These key documents need to be accurate, complete and available at all times.
We Can Help Your Business Grow & Thrive
– All ACRA affairs –
– Record keeping –
– Shareholder and director meetings –
– Corporate secretarial and admin support –
Let our experienced team take care of everything for you